Additional SIP port for signaling, next to 5060.

I am using yeti-switch along with sems on the same server. I need to add an extra port to support sip-udp. In addition to 5060, I also need a 5090. How do I do that?

I see in the documentation that you can add sip-tcp and sip-tls, but I need to set the second port for sip-udp. How to achieve it?

you have to add additional interface in signaling section(sip-udp, sip-tcp and sip-tls transports sections located inside interface section)

I currently have this /etc/sems/sems.conf:

signaling-interfaces {
interface internal {
default-media-interface = internal
ip4 {
sip-udp {
address = a.b.c.d
port = 5060
use-raw-sockets = off
}
sip-tcp {
address = a.b.c.d
port = 5060
connect-timeout = 2000
static-client-port = on
idle-timeout=900000
use-raw-sockets = off
}
}
}
}

When I try to add another sip-udp interface on port e.g. 5090, sems starts but it doesn’t respond to any invite, options. I will add that it responds when there is only one sip-udp interface.

For the record, I need to have sip-udp running on port 5060 and 5090 on two ports simultaneously in UDP rtransport.

there is only one interface in your config.

When I try to add another sip-udp interface on port e.g. 5090, sems starts but it doesn’t respond to any invite, options.

show your configuration with two interfaces.

signaling-interfaces {
interface internal {
default-media-interface = internal
ip4 {
sip-udp {
address = 1.2.3.4
port = 5060
use-raw-sockets = off
}
ip4 {
sip-udp {
address = 1.2.3.4
port = 5090
use-raw-sockets = off
}
sip-tcp {
address = 1.2.3.4
port = 5060
connect-timeout = 2000
static-client-port = on
idle-timeout=900000
use-raw-sockets = off
}
}
}
}

With this configuration, sems restarts without errors. No errors in the logs, but no support for invite and options. SMS sends no response anywhere.

There only one interface section so there is only one interface. you have to add additional interface section. like interface internal2 {…}