Custom CDR on tag

Hi there,

For monitoring purposes I’d like to have custom CDR’s based on tags.
How can I apply a filter to get all calls with a certain tag?
I’ve tried;
local_tag = “Name”
local_tag = tag id

Unfortunately both end with a ‘Something went wrong’ page.

Thank you!

EDIT:
I just noted that the local_tag is not even connected to the routing tags, which makes sense that it does not work then.
Is there a possible way to filter on routing tags?
Or perhaps on internal disconnect code?
internal_disconnect_reason=“Rejected by destination” also returns an error, while internal_disconnect_code works as expected.

Do you mean custom cdr report?

local_tag CDR field is not related to yeti routing tags. This is internal session identifier.
Could you show screenshot of filled report creation form - I will try to reproduce issue.

Hi Dmitry,

I indeed noticed that the local_tag was not suited for my needs. Though I have attached a screenshot of what I had originally entered (it makes perfect sense that it crashes with this).

Unfortunately the docs could not help me further and custom CDR raised a few questions;

• Can I add text/change the subject of the mail sent by the scheduler?
  • How can I filter on two fields? (eg. ‘profit < 0, rateplan_id != 17’ and ‘profit < 0 & rateplan_id != 17’ don’t seem to work), this also results in ’ We’re sorry, but something went wrong.’
  • Is it possible to get a report based on a tag that has been set/appended?

@Chris

Can I add text/change the subject of the mail sent by the scheduler?

It is not possible now, but you can create ticket at github Issues · yeti-switch/yeti-web · GitHub

How can I filter on two fields? (eg. ‘profit < 0, rateplan_id != 17’ and ‘profit < 0 & rateplan_id != 17’ don’t seem to work), this also results in ’ We’re sorry, but something went wrong.’

profit < 0 AND rateplan_id != 17. and yes, this field inject text to SQL query so this report feature is security hole

Is it possible to get a report based on a tag that has been set/appended?

It is possible, but CDR contains array of routing tags. For example routing_tag_ids=‘{37,44}’::smallint[] for cdrs with routing tags 37,44(exact matching, order-sensitive), or routing_tag_ids@>‘{37,44}’::smallint[] cdrs that contains tags 37 and 44. See PostgreSQL: Documentation: 11: 9.18. Array Functions and Operators