JSON Error when creating or updating gateways

Hi Folks,

I recently completed my first Yeti-switch build using the documentation. The installation went fine however, as I was running through the Quickstart guide to create or edit gateways, I am getting the following error “JSON RPC Error: Can’t connect to 127.0.0.1:7080”.

I checked my system.conf file as per similar post with this error and can confirm the “registrar” section has been added correctly and is enabled.

Any suggestions on how to rectify this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Connection to SEMS Jrpc interface can’t be established. Have you specified right jrpc endpoint at System->Nodes?

Hi Dmitry,

Thanks for the reply. It’s fine now thanks. I retraced my steps through the installation guide, made a few changes and the error has disappeared.

Hi Dmitry
I am facing same problem - I have gone through installation steps over and over and double checked everything
It says : 127.0.0.1:7080 - Can’t connect to 127.0.0.1:7080

I have a POP ID and a Node ID same as what is in “sems.conf” file
SEMS and WEB are all running on same sever
Lokks like SEMS starts and then quits !

I think you haven’t completed “Checks” step during SEMS installation and your switch is not running.

https://yeti-switch.org/docs/en/installation/installation-1.12/sems.html#checks

Lokks like SEMS starts and then quits !

So you have to check this first and then find why it happens( by checking logs)

Hi Demity
Thank you for your reply - I really apricate it.
I did another fresh installation and did not even touch the DB passwords ( to eliminate errors) here are the results
1 - After Ngnix configuration “netstat -lpn | grep puma” “netstat -lpn | grep nginx” both return results - But there is no file for puma in log
( * /opt/yeti-web/log/puma.stdout.log and * /opt/yeti-web/log/puma.stderr.log) do not exist

2- After sems installation and updating the sems.cong file . Sems will not run and returns an error that rtp port end has to be odd so I changed it to 32767 -

3- Doing that, SEMS starts I can even see SIP packets in log but stops working after like 20 seconds and I can see this error in log : “ERROR: get connection can’t get connection from write redis pool.”
then “redis reg 127.0.0.1:6379 disconnected”
I did run the redis check and got the PONG . So I guess redis is ok

Sorry for the long response

I finally found the problem
Default config for sems.conf file for CDR connection says : port = 5433 which is wrong and has to be changed to 5432

It is up and running now.