Im planning to deploy and test Yeti-Switch in a distributed architecture as per below:
2x Database servers (CDR and Routing)
2x Management servers (Management + Redis)
2x Sems servers (Sems)
2x Lb server (Kamailio)
2x WebUI server (Yeti-web + Nginx)
Predominantly we’re testing for redundancy, failover, and high availability.
Before I start, I would like to seek your advice or suggestions on the following:
- What would be the best practice for Database (Routing and CDR) replication or clustering (if any with Postgres) or HA?
- How would the failover configuration be for management nodes?
- Is there any specific setup or config for the Redis-server pool/failover?
- Should we use Nginx Proxy for webui - HA? or is there a different way?
- In the case of Multi-homing with LoadBalancer, Do we need to install and enable RTP Engine or Proxy module?
- Given the above architecture, what would be Yeti’s recommended way of clustering all the above components?
We would really like to know your best practice and method, so we can test and provide you feedback based on your recommended setup.
Thanks in advance