Vendor name in CDR export

Hi there. I’m going to use CDR export and expect to see customer and vendor names in it. In the available fields I see customer_auth_name. In some cases that can help me to have the CDR origination side name. How can I have something like that on the vendor side? It is possible to add vendor related information but instead of name can have only ID. I can use the mapping list (ID<>name) but better see the names as well. Is there any way to do that? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

We are not storing such data in cdr. Could you describe use case when it needed?

Thank you for replying @dmitry.s .
In my specific case for billing, we are going to use external/current system. Yeti will be used for call routing. Daily CDR’s will be exported from Yeti and imported into our system. In billing system, we do not store information about customers/vendors IP’s. Here we store the NAME of that IP. Thats why would be better to have in CDR those names. In this case we need to try to do some mapping tables before importing (Yeti ID/IP to name).
Beside that in general cases (for other Yeti users) exporting CDR’s and analysing them in Excel (for example) having names can be very usefull as more “human readable” solution.

for this case you have to use external_id attribute of gateway/contractor/account, it should be provisioned with id from your external billing and later it will be possible to match CDR using this attribute.

This solution can work for me (especially if as an external ID I can use a custom string value). The only issue - I can’t find way how set that external ID in Yeti (for account, contractor, gateway). Currently, I tried customer_external_id, vendor_external_id, customer_acc_external_id, vendor_acc_external_id, orig_gw_external_id, term_gw_external_id and in CSV I see an empty column (because, as I guess, I need to add them in Yeti). Please advise.

I found a bit old topic about that. If still no solution to do it from the Yeti web portal, I’ll try that way

external_id type is bigint.

yes, I found that in the database (unfortunately)
thank you very much @dmitry.s for well-timed assistance